Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Greetings!

I have been quilting for about 20 years. Wow.. that sounds like a long time when I see it in writing. When I started quilting it was difficult to find nice fabrics like we have now in quilt stores, so my first quilts were sad.. to say the least. My first quilt was a sampler (of course) and it was pink and blue (of course). It has never been quilted (because it was ugly and the pieces were cut with scissors so not very precise and the fabric was polyester!) So, even though it was a quilt not to be terribly proud of, it did inspire me to want to make more. Now, these 20 years later, I am still inspired to want to make more different, beautiful and creative quilts. I hope to share my love of quilting and my quilting processes in this blog. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment