Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Mini Quilt Exchanges

Another blog site that I've been following is called Quilting Gallery. The lady that runs this blog organizes quilt exchanges. So if you sign up for the exchange, she pairs you with another quilter somewhere in the world and you make a small quilt for her and another quilter that signed up makes a quilt for you. I've been doing this for a couple of exchanges and have been very pleased with the quilts I've received and my partners have liked the quilts I've made. The first exchange was a Springtime Quilt Exchange. This quilt went to a lady in Netherlands named Corry.

I received a quilt from a lady in Bangkok, Thailand. Here is the cute quilt I got from her:

The next exchange was called Good Ol' Summertime. I sent this quilt to a lady in Canada named Michelle.


Now I've joined another exchange called Fall Inspired Quilt Swap. I already have a design in mind but it doesn't have to be done until the middle of January, so I have time to perfect it... :-) How fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment