Sunday, November 22, 2009

Fall Mini Quilt Exchange

I finished my fall mini quilt exchange quilt. It turned out very cute. I'm sending it off tomorrow to my swap partner. I hope she likes it!

I started this quilt at Bear Cabin thinking I would just make a one block quilt. But after finishing the first block, I loved it so much that I made 3 more blocks.

I toyed with the idea of making them into one big quilt and then make one more for my mini quilt partner. But, when I got home, I realized that I needed to make a couple other small quilts for other friends and ended up making 4 small quilts and quilted each one different. I love ALL of them!

1 comment:

  1. Kathy, I received your mini-quilt and it is sooo beautiful! the fabrics are gorgeous, the quilting is beautiful and perfect, a simply wonderful gift...it will be displayed for years to come...thank you!

    ReplyDelete