Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Crocheted Socks

I was inspired to crochet myself some socks after I found some sock yarn that had elastic woven into it.  I liked the idea of having socks that would fit snugly but still be able to go off and on easily.   So..   I found a pattern and started.   It only took a couple of evenings to make the first sock ... ok.. that's not true.   It took several attempts at making the first sock and got ripped out about 3 times before finally making a sock that fit right... THEN it only took a  few evenings to make the first sock.   Then.. it took several weeks to get inspired to make the second sock.   I really like how they came out and they were fun to make, but I don't think I'll make any more soon.   I want to move on to other things... I found a really cute pattern for a felted handbag.  I'll make socks again someday.. now that I know I can do it!   Here's a picture:

How cute are those!

No comments:

Post a Comment