Sunday, March 28, 2010

Little Wrong Stars

Last weekend I went to a sew day for my In Stitches group.   On Saturday it was National Quilting Day so everyone was there!   I think we had all 14 of our members sewing, chatting, laughing and eating!   What fun!   One of the ladies taught a class on a fast method for making a 5 pointed star block.   We all brought fabric to make these stars but I don't think any of us really understood the whole process.  Anyway, there were very few successful blocks.   I made two sets of blocks.. one right and one wrong.   They're still cute, just WRONG.  So, today I put them all together to make a small quilt for some little girl that I don't know.   It came out very cute..  See if you can find the WRONG blocks....

Hint:   Here are the RIGHT blocks. 

No comments:

Post a Comment